Taste of Atlanta
Today's Deal: Save 31% on the Taste of Atlanta: 3-Day or VIP Admission
Presented by: Travelzoo US
from $85See Options *Limited Quantity
Choose your deal:
$85 -- 3-Day General Admission Pass w/20 Taste Tickets (Value $122.50)
$165 -- Taste of Atlanta: 3-Day VIP Admission (Value $241)
Add to Cart
- Taste of Atlanta is celebrating 15 years; toast them at the all-inclusive Friday night party with chef-created samples and drinks
- More than 90 restaurants will be participating, like Gus's Fried Chicken, Tava Indian Bistro, Superica and The Big Ketch; click here for the full list
- Voted Best Food Festival or Event by Creative Loafing for six years in a row
- Check out the live cooking demonstrations and hands on cooking classes
Save up to $75 on a three-day GA or three-day VIP admission to the 15th annual Taste of Atlanta October 21-23 at Tech Square in Midtown.
- This is a date/season-specific event. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after expiration date.
- Rain or shine event. Valid for one person. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must redeem voucher online for event wristband before you go at: https://www.freshtix.com/events/taste-of-atlanta. Follow instructions on your voucher to receive RFID wristbands.
- No infants, strollers or children allowed in the VIP areas. Must be 21 or older to attend. IDs will be checked at the gate.
- Taste Points are the official currency at Taste of Atlanta. One Taste Point = $1. You will receive a wristband in the mail that is pre-loaded with 20 Taste Points as part of your ticket package to spend over the two days. Restaurants sell their tastes for 1, 2 or 3 Taste Points. Taste Points may also be used at all beverage stations. No Taste Points are needed on Friday night or in VIP – save them for the main festival.
- This offer presented as partnership between Travelzoo & Sweet Deals and is not eligible for Sweet Deals Promo Code use.
- For $85 (reg. $122.50), get one 3-Day All-In General Admission ticket to Taste of Atlanta, including:
- One General Admission wristband for all three days of Taste of Atlanta loaded with 20 Taste Points to use on Saturday, Oct. 22, from 12 p.m.-7 p.m., and Sunday, Oct. 23, from 12 p.m.-6 pm
- Access to the all-inclusive Friday Night Kick-Off Party on Friday, Oct. 21, from 7:30 p.m.-11 p.m.; with tastes from more than 20 of Atlanta's chefs, along with beer, wine, craft cocktails and live music
- This comes out to only $28.33 per day when you do the math
- For $165 (reg. $241), get one 3-day VIP Admission ticket to Taste of Atlanta, including:
- One VIP wristband for all three days of Taste of Atlanta loaded with 20 Taste Points to use on Saturday, Oct. 22 and Sunday, Oct. 23
- Early access to the all-inclusive Friday Night Kick-Off Party on Friday, Oct. 21, from 6:30 p.m.-11 p.m.; with tastes from more than 20 of Atlanta's chefs, along with beer, wine, craft cocktails and live music
- Access to Taste of Atlanta on Saturday, Oct. 22, from 12 p.m.-7 p.m., and Sunday, Oct. 23, from 12 p.m.-6 p.m.
- Access to the all-inclusive VIP Grand Tasting tents on Saturday, Oct. 22, and Sunday, Oct. 23, from 12:30 p.m.-5 p.m. with 150+ craft beer, wine and cocktail tastings
- This comes out to only $55 per day when you do the math
About Taste of Atlanta
More Sweet Deals
Peachy Airport Parking
50% off Indoor or Outdoor Parking within 2 mins. of Hartsfield-Jackson
Florida | $79 for 5 Days/4 Nights - Disney & Daytona Family Fun Escape
Daytona | $59 for 3 Days/2 Nights on the Beach